Capital Markets, Corporate, and Commercial Law practice
- 5+ years of relevant experience with an international or a leading Ukrainian law firm;
- Experience in structuring and formalizing of international lending, financing, investment, and M&A transactions involving Ukraine;
- Highly organized and efficient;
- Effective legal project manager;
- Effective communicator;
- Excellent written and oral English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- International LL.M. is a plus;
- International tax structuring experience is a plus;
- Intellectual Property knowledge is a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advising, structuring, and implementing of investment, financing, and M&A transactions;
- Drafting different types of commercial contracts;
- Providing legal support to regular and ad-hoc business operations of clients;
- Advise on corporate structuring/restructuring;
- Drafting legal opinions on corporate and general commercial law issues;
- Managing projects under partner’s supervision;
- Client management;
- Mentoring and supervision of junior and mid-level lawyers;
- Conducting promotional and marketing activities;
- Performing other legal and administrative assignments as may be required.
- Excellent research, analytical and legal writing skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- High level of emotional intelligence;
- Pro-active, client-oriented, and practical business attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects;
- Career and professional development in a growing law firm;
- Work with international clients and projects;
- Sensible and direct management.
Please send your cv and cover letter in Ukrainian and English to: email@example.com.