Oleksandr Ilkov is a recognized expert in the field of government relations and public affairs, legislative and regulatory practices.
Oleksandr has more than ten years of experience in senior positions in governmental authorities, including the Presidential Administration of Ukraine, where in different years Oleksandr was responsible for:
- Communication between the President of Ukraine and the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine,
- Representation of interests of the President of Ukraine in the courts,
- Interaction with public authorities.
Oleksandr was a member of the High Qualification Commission of Judges of Ukraine. Prior to joining Hillmont Partners, Oleksandr was a partner of Kesarev Consulting, where he headed its legislative and regulatory practices in Ukraine.
- Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University (Master of Laws),
- Uzhhorod National University, international economic relations.
Oleksandr holds the title “Honored Lawyer of Ukraine”. He is recommended by Best Lawyers 2020 in the field of regulatory practice.